Download the conference schedule
Note: Presentations with titles only in English or French will be in that language. Sessions with simultaneous translation are indicated. Titles in original language are in bold. Program subject to change.
List of Poster Presentations Displayed on May 11, 2022
- Validation d’une Échelle de Repérage en Ligne du Risque Suicidaire : Version Française du Suicidal Ideation Attributes Scale (SIDAS-FR). GAUVIN, Geoffrey; BARDON, Cécile; CÔTÉ, Louis-Philippe
- Support Manual for Working with Children 5 and 13 Years of Age at Risk of Suicide – development process and contents. LÉONARD, Medjine; BARDON, Cécile
- A Comprehensive Knowledge Transfer Strategy for CRISE – Development and Implementation Process. BARDON, Cécile; DARGIS, Luc; GOULET-CLOUTIER, Catherine; TURCOTTE, Camille; ZAKY, Julie
- Developing a Virtual Community of Practice for the Canada Suicide Prevention Service – Growth of ECHO CSPS. CRAWFORD, Allison; CARROLL, Jennifer; BERGMANS, Yvonne; GIBBS, Shawna; GRUNAU, Mara; HARDY, Jenny; NICOLL, Gina; OLSON, Robert; RAJARATNAM, Thiyake; SERHAL, Eva; VANDERSLUIS, Karen; ZAHEER, Juveria
- Prévention du suicide au Nouveau-Brunswick: Comprendre les besoins des hommes adultes Francophones selon une perspective salutogénique. JBILOU, Jalila; PINETTE-DRAPEAU, Iza; FORTIN, Céline; ROBICHAUD, Serge; WILSON, Tanya
- Mother’s Stories of Healing from Perinatal Suicidality. VANDERGAAG, Vanessa; WONG, Gina
- Partners in prevention: Occupational therapy is here. LARIVIÈRE, Nadine; ROULEAU, Marc; WHITE, Catherine; SHIMMELL, Lorie; BITZ, Kimberly; VRBANAC, Heather; HEWITT-MCVICKER, Kim
- COVID-19 and Psychological Distress—Changes in Internet Searches for Mental Health Issues in New York During the Pandemic. STIJELJA, Stefan; MISHARA, Brian
- Programme sentinelle en prévention du suicide : résultats préliminaires sur les effets proximaux de la formation québécoise sur les personnes participantes. MONTIEL, Corentin; MISHARA, Brian L.
- Comportements suicidaires chez les femmes vivant une situation d’itinérance. TURCOTTE, Camille; SAUVÉ, Maude; BARDON, Cécile.
- Amplifying Lived Experiences of Suicide Stigma through a Qualitative Study. DEMMER, Amanda Lynne.
Preventing Suicide in the Canadian Armed Forces: presented on May 12 thanks to financial support from MINDS
In 2017, the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) launched a Joint Suicide Prevention Strategy. This strategy aimed to reduce suicide risk in the CAF and veterans by supporting members of the CAF in times of crisis, identifying current gaps in the system and enhancing service provision to military personnel and veterans, as well as improve data collection. Five years on after implementation, where do we stand with regards to suicide prevention in CAF and veterans? This theme day presented thanks to the financial support from the Mobilizing Insights in Defence and Security (MINDS) program aims to monitor the progress of the prevention strategies implemented by CAF/VAC, assess existing research and evidence, and highlight innovative intervention practices with military personnel and veterans.
The detailed schedule for this workshop series is now available!
English-French simultaneous translation will be available. Workshops will be in English or in French (see schedule for details).