Where are the Conference sessions and activities held?
Pre-conference – May 10: The registration and reception desk is located at 100, Sherbrooke Street West, on the ground floor. Pre-conference sessions and activities will be held in rooms in this building and in an adjacent building. Room numbers will be specified in the conference schedule (see the Programme section for details).
Conference – May 11, 12 and 13: The conference registration and reception desk is located on the ground floor of the Centre Pierre-Péladeau (300, boulevard de Maisonneuve East). Plenary sessions are held in this same building, in the Salle Pierre-Mercure. Parallel sessions are held in the Centre Pierre-Péladeau and in rooms of nearby buildings, accessible by walk without going outside. Room numbers will be specified in the conference schedule (see the Programme section for details).
Is there parking on-site at the conference?
Inside parking is available at the Centre Pierre-Péladeau, where the main conference activities are held. This parking is located at 1435, Sanguinet street, between boulevard de Maisonneuve East and Ste-Catherine street (Sanguinet is a one-way; take Sanguinet by Ste-Catherine street).
- Parking fee: $14 daily.
- Opening hours: Open 24 hours
- Telephone: (514) 987-3000 ext. 5614
- Payment: cash, Interac or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
I am registered for the conference. Do I need to register to the specific sessions I wish to attend?
No, registration to specific sessions, workshops or conferences is not required. A smartphone application (Android or Apple) is available to help you make your own schedule, according to which sessions you wish to attend.
Download the free Conference4me app: https://conference4me.psnc.pl/download/
I have not registered online, but I would like to participate in the conference. Can I register on site?
Yes, on-site registration is possible. On-site registration fees are listed in the Registration section of this website.
Pre-conference – May 10: on-site registrations start May 10 at 8:30 AM for the pre-conference activities only. Please register at 100, Sherbrooke West (ground floor). Payment by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) only. Lunch not guaranteed for on-site registrations.
Conference – starting May 11: conference registrations will start at 8:00 AM on May 11, 12, and 13. Please register directly at Centre Pierre-Péladeau (300, de Maisonneuve blvd. East). You may register for the full conference (3-day registration, 11-13 May), or for one day only, the same day. Payment by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) only. Lunch not guaranteed for on-site registrations.
COVID-19: what are the sanitary measures implemented at the conference?
The Conference organizers have everyone’s health at heart and will implement sanitary measures as recommended by Quebec’s Public Health Agency. We count on everyone’s cooperation to ensure a safe and pleasant event.
The measures currently in place in Quebec are the following:
- Surgical masks must be worn at all times inside, including in conference rooms. Masks can be taken off when eating or drinking. Presenters can also take off their mask during their talk if they are at least 2 metres away from other people.
- If you any symptoms associated with COVID-19, please do not attend the conference until you have tested negative for COVID-19 (rapid tests are available in pharmacies – please ask someone without symptoms to get one for you). If you are presenting a conference or workshop, please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible at 514 987-4832.
- The Vaccination Passport is no longer required and will not be requested at the Conference (unless reinstated before the Conference – which is unlikely).
If you have any further questions, please contact the Conference Secretariat at: email@example.com.